Conditions of use of the website www.monvic.it
2. Copyright All web site content, including text, graphics and images are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and may be downloaded only for personal use and not commercial. All rights reserved All trademarks used are (C) Copyright by Monvic. And ‘The reproduction of all or part of the contents of this website in any form, with the exception of personal and non-commercial and that such content is not copied and shared with third parties. Information regarding intellectual property rights on the original material should be maintained. This website can not be modified, disassembled, decompiled, or be subjected to reverse engineering in any way for commercial purposes. Permission to reproduce for personal use and for purposes of internal use does not include permission to reproduce or incorporate the contents of this website in any other website, electronic data access, publication or other work (paper, electronic or other support). Monvic disclaims any liability with regard to any file downloaded.
3. Disclaimer Monvic not undertake any obligation or liability and makes no warranties with respect to: (1) the content of this website (including, without limitation, the quality, accuracy, completeness or suitability of any content). The information included in this website does not constitute advice or counseling; or (2) the contents of any other website to which this website refers or permit deferral by hyperlink or otherwise (hereinafter the “Third Party Websites”). Monvic can not be held responsible for damages (direct, indirect or consequential damages), costs, liabilities subject, loss of profits and costs resulting from access, use or reliance of the information provided by its employees, agents or subcontractors in relation to the contents of their website or accessible via its website. Monvic does not share or endorse the content of the Third Party Websites and assumes no liability with regard to their content (including, without limitation, any liability arising from allegations that the content of the Third Party Websites violate any laws or rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory or scandalous). Monvic not warrant that the functions, materials and information available on this web site (and / or linked to this web site) will not be interrupted or will be error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or its servers are free of viruses or bugs and other items of a destructive nature. The user of the website is required to implement the procedures and systems of verification of the virus (including anti-virus and other security systems) sufficient to ensure special security requirements and accuracy of data in and out.
RATES & SPEEDS SHIPMENTS
Shipping costs vary according to the weight of the item you purchased and usually do not exceed EUR 7 per 5 kg of delivered goods, the amount is still calculated automatically at check out.
Normally delivery takes 2-3 days. All orders will be processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays Italian and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Shipping charges for all European countries (excluding Italy is € 10. The fixed costs vary according to the weight of the item you purchased and usually do not exceed EUR 7 per 5 kg of delivered goods, the amount is still calculated automatically during check-out).
The shipping costs for worldwide (excluding Italy) are via DHL Express Worldwide., The amount is still calculated upon checkout: add products to cart to know the total amount payable, which includes shipping all ‘ address you indicated.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
The purchased goods in the wrong color or size can be replaced after informing the customer within 30 days from the date of delivery. They will not be replaced with damaged or wear of any type. We will not accept shipments on exchanges without prior authorization by Monvic.
Procedure Change Goods
To start the procedure of a returnable proceed as follows:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Change Request Goods’ followed by your order number that you can recover from notification emails received when executed the order, or by logging in with your email and password into the website, you will find all info in your profile.
- Request returnable # 4567
- Describe your problem in the email (wrong size, non-conforming goods to order, etc.)
- Specify the items to change and providing them with the following information: Product name, size and color. All this information you can find them in the relevant product page.
- The replacement goods will be shipped only after receiving your part to change products.
Shipping charges are always borne by the customer except in those cases where there has been an error on the part of Monvic changes will be accepted only if sent by parcel traceable. For this we recommend the postage Pacco Celere 3 through Italian or any courier that provides tracking of the package. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Payment by bank
You can pay no additional fees (if provided by your bank) bank transfer on line crediting the full amount indicated in the order, including shipping costs if required to:
Banca Popolare di Sondrio
IBAN: IT31T 05696 01626 000002600X54
Paypal payment (credit cards and American Express)
We can offer payment through PayPal Pro in an integrated way. This allows you to subscribe to the site and choose PayPal as method of payment or to proceed directly with payment using an existing PayPal account. Who is willing to pay with a card credit card Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, PostePay® or Aura® can proceed quietly choosing PayPal as the payment method.
MONVIC is PayPal Verified and all transactions are protected by a secure connection SSL with 256-bit.
informations contained in this website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2017 MONVIC Monica Gualtieri – All rights reserved.
MONVIC – via Rembrandt 47- 20147 Milan, Italy.